isoftstone

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
`I applied yesterday for the six positions I could see that I was qualified for (by living in US and speaking English) , am working today, not even sure which one I got, I'm lost.... basically it's the type of stuff i do here, or at least the type of batches I'm always hoping show up, (no surveys I don't think) but seems to pay more. Im waiting for the catch...I figured abt 7.10 hr my first hour and this was going pretty slow, no idea what I was doing, and my husband talking to me. And this wasn't an especially high paying one (like a hit, don't remember their term). Don't' know enough to tell you anything else, just google it. :)..

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
`I applied yesterday for the six positions I could see that I was qualified for (by living in US and speaking English) , am working today, not even sure which one I got, I'm lost.... basically it's the type of stuff i do here, or at least the type of batches I'm always hoping show up, (no surveys I don't think) but seems to pay more. Im waiting for the catch...I figured abt 7.10 hr my first hour and this was going pretty slow, no idea what I was doing, and my husband talking to me. And this wasn't an especially high paying one (like a hit, don't remember their term). Don't' know enough to tell you anything else, just google it. :)..
so hows it going with this platform? :)

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
so hows it going with this platform? :)
It has been weird, it basically has hits like here (this is a crowdsourcing job, versus other positions like evaluating search engines), pay is higher, but no way to contact requesters, a couple have been good, some not. I will have a bunch rejected and have no clue why, no one to ask. way less variety. I've been here more, despite higher pay over there in general because bi-monthly pay plus an extra ten days after for first check and I need money now! :) I've started the testing processes for Appen also, but waiting to hear. That's search engine eval.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
It has been weird, it basically has hits like here (this is a crowdsourcing job, versus other positions like evaluating search engines), pay is higher, but no way to contact requesters, a couple have been good, some not. I will have a bunch rejected and have no clue why, no one to ask. way less variety. I've been here more, despite higher pay over there in general because bi-monthly pay plus an extra ten days after for first check and I need money now! :) I've started the testing processes for Appen also, but waiting to hear. That's search engine eval.
thanks for the info! Appen is cool! I do projects for them every now and then. The only problem though is its not reliable. You can get used to making 14 an hour for a few months and then they end your contract out of nowhere. but its good pay and kind of fun while it lasts.