Is there a way to re enter surveys once you get out?

Sander

Reaction score
I just started one where once I got in it said you could do either on a smartphone or other computer or laptop so I tried it on my laptop and it said the quota on computers has already been filled and that I can try it on my smartphone, but I have never been able to re enter a survey once I have gotten out.
Also there have been surveys which were really long and have stated that you can come back to them if you want.. how do you do that , the timer is going, are they talking about getting out and then getting back in to continue later. How?? Every time I have attempted to get into something I have already gotten out of I can't do it. Is there something I don't know about? Is this really possible?? I've seen on many occasions mentioning of getting back in, and back in on different devices... but it just doesn't work..

JCIII

Reaction score
On the turk website on the top just under the black menu bar you will see this:

Simply click on "You HITs Queue" any hit you have collected and still has a timer left on it will show, until the timer is expired or you return or complete the HIT.

Sander

Reaction score
My Hits Queue is always empty. I never understood what that was.

jan

Reaction score
I just started one where once I got in it said you could do either on a smartphone or other computer or laptop so I tried it on my laptop and it said the quota on computers has already been filled and that I can try it on my smartphone, but I have never been able to re enter a survey once I have gotten out.
Also there have been surveys which were really long and have stated that you can come back to them if you want.. how do you do that , the timer is going, are they talking about getting out and then getting back in to continue later. How?? Every time I have attempted to get into something I have already gotten out of I can't do it. Is there something I don't know about? Is this really possible?? I've seen on many occasions mentioning of getting back in, and back in on different devices... but it just doesn't work..
Sometimes going in with a different browser works

Sander

Reaction score
Thank you J JCIII,

I just had it happen again where the quota was met already on the device I was on and I went to my Hits Queue and there it was so I was able to do it on my smart phone.
Thanks again!