Rep Present IPsoft AWS Account

IPsoft AWS Account

Requester
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hello!

We have a variety of HITs involving writing that we offer on an unpredictable schedule, sadly. We should be having these more frequently in the future, so I'm hoping that by announcing those in this thread (if I've figured out how these forums work correctly!) we can make sure a lot of you get at them right away.

The data is being used to train an artificial intelligence/chat bot, so we really appreciate the wide variety of phrasings people come up with here!

Thanks for all your great work, and I look forward to seeing more of it.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
yay, welcome. I am so late to the party! Very interesting stuff. I wonder what my underwriter friends and former colleagues would make of this!

Sik06

Reaction score
Is there a qualification hit for these?

IPsoft AWS Account

Requester
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi,

I've got a tiny batch going up in a matter of minutes called "Harass a chatbot".

$0.40 to write three sentences flirting with or otherwise trolling a chatbot. It should let you do it 4 times. If it goes well, we might have more of these in the future.

P.S. What is the best way to let people here know about HITs? How much advance notice is good?

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I've got a tiny batch going up in a matter of minutes called "Harass a chatbot".

$0.40 to write three sentences flirting with or otherwise trolling a chatbot. It should let you do it 4 times. If it goes well, we might have more of these in the future.

P.S. What is the best way to let people here know about HITs? How much advance notice is good?
I'm not sure how much notice would be good, but posting in the daily work thread would probably be the best place to give people notice

IPsoft AWS Account

Requester
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
FYI, I'll be putting up some HIT batches tomorrow (one that should let you do about 55 HITs, and one that should let you do about 25 if you can grab all of them). It's the usual paraphrasing/writing questions tasks, but about hotels instead of insurance, so that should be fun. (?) I'll plan to load them Saturday at 10:30ish am eastern time, but I'll put a note up in the day's post when I actually do, to let you know.

IPsoft AWS Account

Requester
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I need some price advice on a new kind of HIT.
We need a bunch of yes/no questions/factual statements answered.
It's multiple choice yes/no/maybe/other for three statements (sort of like "Paris is in France", "Ice melts at room temperature") and you don't have to research the 'right' answer -- guesses are fine.
We have over 9,000 of these, so I'm looking to bring the price down some, while still offering a rate that's comparable to the paraphrasing ones. Any suggestions for what's a good price for this kind of work, that you'd be happy to do it at?

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's multiple choice yes/no/maybe/other for three statements (sort of like "Paris is in France", "Ice melts at room temperature") and you don't have to research the 'right' answer -- guesses are fine.
We have over 9,000 of these, so I'm looking to bring the price down some, while still offering a rate that's comparable to the paraphrasing ones. Any suggestions for what's a good price for this kind of work, that you'd be happy to do it at?
to clarify my understanding, are there still 3 statements that need to be read?

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Your paraphrasing HITs are usually around .40 cents correct?

IPsoft AWS Account

Requester
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So, an actual example of 3 that is fairly typical of them is:
IS THE CAPITOL OF HUNGARY BUDAPEST,
IS THE CAPITOL OF WISCONSIN MILLWAUKEE,
IS THE CAPITOL OF SWEDEN STOCKHOLM