Rep Present Introducing WebomateS to Mturker

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
WebomateS has recently joined as an MTurk requester, publishing small batches of HITs weekly. In recent weeks there has been trouble accessing the application under test. We extend our sincere apologies to the MTurk worker community for the inconvenience. We appreciate your alerting us to the issues.
We investigated your reported technical difficulties and combed through our system logs. Indeed there are technical issues in the application access area in our domain. The fixes in our system are underway.
In the meantime, we are initiating a new daily series of HITs. These will present no application access issues. The HITs test a public consumer-facing web site. There will be one HIT per day with 100 assignments with an expiry of 4 hours.

When the HITs are ready, we will notify you via MTurk email if you have submitted HITs to us prior and also find Hits Link below.

Link - https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=36HGGQAXM7KOA7B6C8BVNW57TMJVB8

We appreciate your participation!
(Please reach out to us for any feedback here or at support@webomates.com)

Thank you,
WebomateS Team

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
WebomateS has recently joined as an MTurk requester, publishing small batches of HITs weekly. In recent weeks there has been trouble accessing the application under test. We extend our sincere apologies to the MTurk worker community for the inconvenience. We appreciate your alerting us to the issues.
We investigated your reported technical difficulties and combed through our system logs. Indeed there are technical issues in the application access area in our domain. The fixes in our system are underway.
In the meantime, we are initiating a new daily series of HITs. These will present no application access issues. The HITs test a public consumer-facing web site. There will be one HIT per day with 100 assignments with an expiry of 4 hours.

When the HITs are ready, we will notify you via MTurk email if you have submitted HITs to us prior and also find Hits Link below.

Link - https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=36HGGQAXM7KOA7B6C8BVNW57TMJVB8

(Please reach out to us for any feedback here or at support@webomates.com)

Thank you,
WebomateS Team

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I've missed these completely. Are you only using people who have worked them previously?

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
I've missed these completely. Are you only using people who have worked them previously?
Dear Turker,
Thanks for asking, just to update any worker can take the hits
We will continue to improve and evolve our guidelines as we move forward. Thank you for your input and most especially thank you for being a Webomates turker!
Thank you,
WebomateS Team

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutchy

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
Hi All,

As part of our new series HIT publish, we have posted a $1 HIT. The HIT is to test a public consumer-facing website with an expiry of 4 hours.

Link to the HIT: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=37ZUGP9HACMPMXX12I7WP68QW7O18D

We are looking forward to you to take up the HIT.

Please reach out to us for any feedback or any issue you face in completing the HIT (possibly with screenshot) at support@webomates.com.

Note: We will give bonus for feedback that helps us to achieve the 100 assignments in 4 hours.

Thank you,

WebomateS Team

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

As part of our new series HIT publish, we have posted a $1 HIT. The HIT is to test a public consumer-facing website with an expiry of 4 hours.

Link to the HIT: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=37ZUGP9HACMPMXX12I7WP68QW7O18D

Please reach out to us for any feedback or any issue you face in completing the HIT (possibly with screenshot) at support@webomates.com.

Note: We will give bonus for feedback that helps us to achieve the 100 assignments in 4 hours.

Thank you,

WebomateS Team
All due respect, but just from a glance at one of your HITs I can see that it's badly underpaid. I'd consider that amount of work in a $3 HIT as filler for a very slow day.

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
Hi Fellow Workers,

Due to the technical mistake in the previously published cycle, notified by Worker, we had to expire and re-publish the HIT with updated instruction for opening help page for taking a screenshot in a new tab.

Link to the HIT: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=38GRQLZZRR2RRB2WNBJ1DNLZH660CI

If you have already worked on our assignment in the previous batch than ignore the email.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Note: In our previous Hit screenshot size limit was 3 MB and now it is increased to 10 MB.

We appreciate your feedback and participation!

Thanks
Webomates Support

beax

Reaction score
I took the qualification test and passed, but the link to the bar graph in the test was broken, just fyi. That must have been the one question I got wrong =-)

webomates

Requester
Reaction score

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
Hi All,

As part of our new series HIT publish, we have published new Hits with an expiry of 12 Hours.

You can search our hits using words HIT-Priceline-1, HIT-Priceline-2, HIT-Priceline-3

(Please reach out to us for any feedback here or at support@webomates.com.)

Thank you,
WebomateS Team

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
Hi All,

As part of our new series HIT publish, we have published new Hits with an expiry of 9 Hours.

You can search our hits using words HIT-Priceline-1, HIT-Priceline-2, HIT-Priceline-3, HIT-Priceline-4, HIT-Priceline-5, HIT-Priceline-6, HIT-Priceline-7, HIT-Priceline-8

Thank you,
WebomateS Team

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
Hi All,

As part of our new series HIT publish, we have published new Hits with an expiry of 9 Hours. HITs will get auto-approved after 24 Hrs from the time of submission.

You can search our hits using words HIT-Priceline-1, HIT-Priceline-2, HIT-Priceline-3, HIT-Priceline-4, HIT-Priceline-5, HIT-Priceline-6, HIT-Priceline-7, HIT-Priceline-8

Thank you,
WebomateS Team

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I have an extra laptop that is running windows 7,
so when I get home from work in 12 hours,
if the HITs are still there, I'll give them a shot

quite frankly, not many people have windows 7 anymore,
and downgrading their system can be a challenge that the payrate doesn't accomodate
Quite frankly, Jharkan @Jharkan, I found "...not many people have windows 7 anymore" to be a bit ... unsettling. :) So it took me about 90 seconds to learn that there are twice as many PCs running Win 7 as there are running Win 10. Heck, 7% of all PCs still run XP! (And I checked three "un-associated" sources first before posting this.)

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Quite frankly, Jharkan @Jharkan, I found "...not many people have windows 7 anymore" to be a bit ... unsettling. :) So it took me about 90 seconds to learn that there are twice as many PCs running Win 7 as there are running Win 10. Heck, 7% of all PCs still run XP! (And I checked three "un-associated" sources first before posting this.)
:angry2:

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
Hi All,

As part of our new series HIT publish, we have published new Hits with an expiry of 5 Hours. HITs will get auto-approved after 24 Hrs from the time of submission.

You can search our hits using word "webomates"

Thank you,
WebomateS Team

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
Hi All,

As part of our new series HIT publish, we have published new Hits with an expiry of 5 Hours. HITs will get auto-approved after 24 Hrs from the time of submission.

Thank you,
WebomateS Team

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
Hi All,

If you will be able to submit these HITs in 1.30 Hrs with the quality, we will be giving additional bonous of 30cents. We are looking forward to you to take up the HIT.

Thank you,
WebomateS Team

webomates

Requester
Reaction score
Hi All,

As part of our new series HIT publish, we have published new Hits with an expiry of 3 Hours. HITs will get auto-approved after 24 Hrs from the time of submission.

Bonus(30 CENTS) will be awarded to a turker who complete the HIT in 01:30 hrs from the published time(i.e. if we publish at 9:00AM you will get bonus if you complete it before 9:30AM).

Thank you,
WebomateS Team