insufficient privileges to post?

Jan Davis

Reaction score
Hi I signed up and am having a time trying to figure out what to do next. I get messages on the chat saying insufficient privileges to post? thanks in advance

Jan Davis

Reaction score
one thing that bothers me a bit about this site is you have to pay for hits to work. How much?

jan

Reaction score
one thing that bothers me a bit about this site is you have to pay for hits to work. How much?
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about us (mturkcrowd)? You certainly don't have to pay us money to participate. The board does accept donations, and many members have done that. But many others have not.

The purpose of this board is to come together and pool our talents. We share information and (hopefully!) impart a bit of wisdom that we have gained over the years, working on mturk.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hi I signed up and am having a time trying to figure out what to do next. I get messages on the chat saying insufficient privileges to post? thanks in advance
Hi, are you trying to post a link to something? Our spam filter blocks people from posting links until they've made at least 3 posts (Including replying to a post with a link in it.) You're at 4 now, so you should be fine.

We don't require payment for anything HIT-related. We do offer a couple extra forum features to forum donors, but those are just minor quality of life features and certainly not required to find HITs here. Non-donors can see everything that's posted that donors can.