Ignoring a user

D

Deleted member 481

When I ignore a user, what happens exactly? I was just curious. Are they not able to see my profile, view my posts, PM me, etc...?

Reactions: <Gucci>

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think they can contact you via pm. You will not see their posts on the forum, but they can still see yours.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
When I ignore a user, what happens exactly? I was just curious. Are they not able to see my profile, view my posts, PM me, etc...?
They will see everything of yours that they already can. It really doesn't affect anything that they see. But you won't see any of their posts, or any quotes of their posts. You also won't receive private messages from them. But it's still not all 100% hidden. Like if they do post in a thread, you'll just see a link at the bottom of the thread that says "Show ignored content." Then when you click that it will show the posts of the people that you have on ignore.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
They will see everything of yours that they already can. It really doesn't affect anything that they see. But you won't see any of their posts, or any quotes of their posts. You also won't receive private messages from them. But it's still not all 100% hidden. Like if they do post in a thread, you'll just see a link at the bottom of the thread that says "Show ignored content." Then when you click that it will show the posts of the people that you have on ignore.
That was very helpful.

Reactions: Jaded and aveline