Rep Present I revoked a bunch of qualifications tonight

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
Like the title says - a number of people lost their quals due to plagiarism. News content has proven to be a little too tempting for some people, who have just been copying from the article or website.

On the plus side, I have replaced them with workers who have reached out to me on this forum. :)

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Well that sucks. Bad apples and such. But I'm glad you were able to handle it in a timely fashion. Professional, too!

Reactions: Tribune

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
Some people just underestimate the power and ease of checking things on Google.

Reactions: jessinchicago

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Like the title says - a number of people lost their quals due to plagiarism. News content has proven to be a little too tempting for some people, who have just been copying from the article or website.

On the plus side, I have replaced them with workers who have reached out to me on this forum. :)
I wish I had been one of those people! (NOT a 'plagiarist'!) I'm always a tad jealous when I see someone who has many of your hits in their daily earning details. Also I do not understand how people can do things like that, it is just not a way to live in general.

Reactions: Tribune

SG777

Reaction score
Well, I hope that I'm not on that list and just missed the batch for today if one was posted. Either way it's pointless to just copy and paste. It neither helps the turker or the requester. How long is this project going to be?

Last edited:

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
Well, I hope that I'm not on that list and just missed the batch for today if one was posted. Either way it's pointless to just copy and paste. It neither helps the turker or the requester. How long is this project going to be?
Undetermined at this time. My client has given no indication of an end to this project.

Reactions: coffeeowl