I Made This! (crafty things)

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
It's a king cake baby!
Oh well then you can see that Idk imgur gives me the problems. Always wanted a king cake finally went to caputos to get one a few years ago and they sassed me for no reason. Now caputos is gone not sure where I would get one next time.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Oh well then you can see that Idk imgur gives me the problems. Always wanted a king cake finally went to caputos to get one a few years ago and they sassed me for no reason. Now caputos is gone not sure where I would get one next time.
I just clicked on the broken imagemabob.

Reactions: theturkscribe

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok I only have 4 little teeny rolls of washi tape now so the kids are not allowed to get into that anymore!
I cleaned out my art bin and it looks like I need to do a pretty major craft store run soon. When the LO starts school I'm going to enjoy working more but I need to do some soul soothing time with crafts too. It's a yay me I got my kid this far and I survived a summer with hardly any activities or money to do anything with the kids! That was hard. I mean really hard. I can't believe it's almost over.

Ok anyway that's just craft rambling. Crambling.
I didn't make this but my sister in law did...just finally got it in my Bible...

wascal wabbit

Drunken Spelunker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm working on these right now, I've got them in gray and black, spiders, snakes, skulls and I want to get some voodoo dolls. This is the only one I've got fully complete as of right now, I need to get cracking if I want to sell a few by Halloween. Edit: yes, I ended up painting over the hot glue. OCD wouldn't let me leave it like this.

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
has anyone been to Rhinebeck?

I am considering going this year. We're not that far - 2.5 hours, so we could drive down.
https://www.sheepandwool.com/
this won't contribute to the conversation at all because I know nothing about knitting/yarn but I'd go just for the sheep. They're so cute.

Reactions: jan

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys did this but there's a Creativebug offer through Swagbucks you get like 1,000 SB, 2 week free trial and a 30% off coupon for JoAnn Fabrics. Just FYI crafters :)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys did this but there's a Creativebug offer through Swagbucks you get like 1,000 SB, 2 week free trial and a 30% off coupon for JoAnn Fabrics. Just FYI crafters :)
TONS of stuff on sale at Joann's right now, here's their ad. Good through tomorrow.

Reactions: theturkscribe

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
this won't contribute to the conversation at all because I know nothing about knitting/yarn but I'd go just for the sheep. They're so cute.
And the alpacas. You drive from Indiana? That's dedication. I'm only 1 1/2 hours away.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And the alpacas. You drive from Indiana? That's dedication. I'm only 1 1/2 hours away.
No, I'm northern KY now. But I'm not going lol, was just kidding. I just really like sheep (and alpacas are literally my favorite animal)

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
I go to Rhinebeck annually. Where will you be coming from?
We're in VT. It's too far in advance for me to figure out, rn - but we might head down for the day (it's not a long drive).
:)