I finally hit 1,000 hits

apt0385

Reaction score
Hi guys! I have FINALLY got 1,000 hits completed/approved. Thank goodness!
Now, the question is, I see there are still a lot of tasks that I'm not qualified for. I am aware that some of these tasks require certain things (location, age, etc) but there are a lot that require "masters". What exactly is this? What happens after you reach 1,000?

Thanks,
Amanda

Reactions: mboone73

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Hi guys! I have FINALLY got 1,000 hits completed/approved. Thank goodness!
Now, the question is, I see there are still a lot of tasks that I'm not qualified for. I am aware that some of these tasks require certain things (location, age, etc) but there are a lot that require "masters". What exactly is this? What happens after you reach 1,000?

Thanks,
Amanda
Congrats on reaching 1,000 hits. You should see more hits open up. But every hit is different, and requesters decide which quals to put on their hits.

What is masters? That's a good question. It's a qualification assigned by Amazon for workers that meet certain requirements. No one seems certain on what those requirements are however.

Reactions: apt0385

apt0385

Reaction score
Congrats on reaching 1,000 hits. You should see more hits open up. But every hit is different, and requesters decide which quals to put on their hits.

What is masters? That's a good question. It's a qualification assigned by Amazon for workers that meet certain requirements. No one seems certain on what those requirements are however.
Thank you.

Reactions: mboone73