how to change alarms in PC?

Sara Gates

Reaction score
I tried to upload files of short 10-15 songs in PC. It shows up when i click choose file. It shows as the file name after I click ok. It plays instantly to show what it sounds like. I click save. and then nothing!

That file no longer plays any sound and if i click play nothing happens. Its like i never did it. What am i doing wrong?

Reactions: <Gucci>

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to upload files of short 10-15 songs in PC. It shows up when i click choose file. It shows as the file name after I click ok. It plays instantly to show what it sounds like. I click save. and then nothing!

That file no longer plays any sound and if i click play nothing happens. Its like i never did it. What am i doing wrong?

Anyone @Mentor have any ideas? I changed my sounds and then back to default ones, and I don't know what could be causing the problem mentioned above.

Reactions: <Gucci>

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score

this should have all the info you need to change them.
http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/help/menu-buttons/options/alarms

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Anyone @Mentor have any ideas? I changed my sounds and then back to default ones, and I don't know what could be causing the problem mentioned above.
I use scraper personally but maybe Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs can help since he made panda crazy... :)