How much can you realistically make in a day (say from 8 AM to 6 PM) without closed quals?

WhereIsTheWork

Reaction score
Using Hit Forker and Panda Crazy and still see no path to the $30 per day people often cite.

Tom2T

Reaction score
Without closed quals AND staying sane? That's rough. I can just tell you from my experience, I shoot for an hour to an hour and a half a day. Usually make 10 dollars a day. But I have qualified for a bunch of stuff. I've also been invited to do higher paying stuff because of work quality. When I first started it was rough. I was definitely making half to less than half of what I make now.

Reactions: scrmcasey

hacck

Reaction score
I've only been active for about a week but I shoot for $20 a day as a goal, been hitting it in about six hours of work passively refreshing the feed. Have yet to delve into the scripts and it could possibly be beginner's luck but so far I'm happy.

Reactions: scrmcasey

abi

Reaction score
any other works is done with no rejection pls tell me or mail to [mod edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

femmebritt

Reaction score
Quals are how they do it. I shoot for about $10/day, but this is just recent, as I've recently started using Crazy Panda, and it's helped a lot. Before, would be like $2-3/day.

DCI

Reaction score
If you're good at catching surveys, you can get to 50 bux most weekdays without any special qualifications. It's pretty rough though.