How do I get rid of the hits on my list I know I don't qualify for?

Sander

Reaction score
Like the ones where you have to be a certain nationality, they have all been there on my list for weeks. There's about 10 of them in a row, I need them off of there to clean up my pages and make it quicker to find the ones I can do. Is there a way to delete them for good so they don't show up anymore?

jan

Reaction score
Like the ones where you have to be a certain nationality, they have all been there on my list for weeks. There's about 10 of them in a row, I need them off of there to clean up my pages and make it quicker to find the ones I can do. Is there a way to delete them for good so they don't show up anymore?
Have you installed mturk suite? Start out by installing that
You can block HITS (seeing them) through that. But step one is to install that.

Sander

Reaction score
Ok, thanks! I just installed it but now I'm afraid to try anything on my own. I see where it says Block List, is that where I go to delete all the ones that I don't want on there. It says "delete all" so that option kind of scared me. And what does import and export do. I'm afraid to click on anything, haha

Sander

Reaction score
I just tried to delete with the block list option, I clicked on the ones I wanted gone, just a few to experiment with, checked the box, saved, then went to block list and it asked if I'm sure I want to delete my entire block list and it came up with the ones to delete, looked good so i clicked on OK, and nothing happened, it just keeps coming up and asking me if I'm sure.. And they're not going away.

Sander

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, I had been looking at that and doing what it says to do but my hits I don't want still arent' going away.

jan

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand. When I block a requester, I just click block requester. Then save. I don't understand why you are getting to the delete block list? If I block the requester and then I do a quick search for HITS, that requester no longer appears.

Sander

Reaction score
I got it to work now. I tried it the way you said to do, then refreshed and it was gone. Thanks for your help!