How do I contact a requestor?

mamaginabean

Reaction score
How do I contact a requestor from a HIT I did 12/8? I know the name but I don't know how to contact them when the HIT has already been completed (whereas if it were a current one I could just click "contact requestor"). Apologies in advance if this is a newbie question, I've been doing mTurk for a couple years but took a year long break and have forgotten much of what I learned about utilizing the tools and such. Thanks!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
How do I contact a requestor from a HIT I did 12/8? I know the name but I don't know how to contact them when the HIT has already been completed (whereas if it were a current one I could just click "contact requestor"). Apologies in advance if this is a newbie question, I've been doing mTurk for a couple years but took a year long break and have forgotten much of what I learned about utilizing the tools and such. Thanks!
Go to your dashboard and click on the day that you did the HIT. You can find it in the list of HITs that you completed that day and there should be a contact button off to the right.