How can I increase my earnings?

FLpapo

Reaction score
So, I appear to be averaging around 70-100 dollars a week. I just started a few weeks ago and just started taking it seriously about 3 weeks ago. I'm at about 550 hits(with 130 currently pending) with a 96.7% approval rate. I use MTurkSuite solely. Is there any scripts or programs I should alongside it or replace it with?

To be honest, I lost my transportation(first offense DUI, no priors :/) and I live out in the country with my parents now. So this my only form of income and will probably be so for about a few months :(.

But, Thank God for Mturk thus far! Has really helped me out and has allowed me to keep paying my probation + court fees towards my DUI(if not, I go to jail.)

netstud

Reaction score
The 96.7 % you reported in May could make you ineligible for more work. How are you doing now? Did you increase your %?

Reactions: Fresh

jan

Reaction score
So, I appear to be averaging around 70-100 dollars a week. I just started a few weeks ago and just started taking it seriously about 3 weeks ago. I'm at about 550 hits(with 130 currently pending) with a 96.7% approval rate. I use MTurkSuite solely. Is there any scripts or programs I should alongside it or replace it with?

To be honest, I lost my transportation(first offense DUI, no priors :/) and I live out in the country with my parents now. So this my only form of income and will probably be so for about a few months :(.

But, Thank God for Mturk thus far! Has really helped me out and has allowed me to keep paying my probation + court fees towards my DUI(if not, I go to jail.)
I also use panda crazy to catch hits.