Hot Requesters?

Mr_AvocadoMan

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this platform but I've been turking for quite some time. I just recently started using scripts to better catch those hits. I have around 3000 approved hits but is struggling to earn more than $15 a day. I've heard that things get better after 5000 but I'm still looking into improving my performance where I'm at in the moment. Does anybody know any current requesters that you'd like to recommend? How do I climb the mturk ladder when qualifications seam to be pending forever? I'm thankful for any answers I get. This community seams to be pretty friendly :)

jan

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this platform but I've been turking for quite some time. I just recently started using scripts to better catch those hits. I have around 3000 approved hits but is struggling to earn more than $15 a day. I've heard that things get better after 5000 but I'm still looking into improving my performance where I'm at in the moment. Does anybody know any current requesters that you'd like to recommend? How do I climb the mturk ladder when qualifications seam to be pending forever? I'm thankful for any answers I get. This community seams to be pretty friendly :)
are you following the daily work thread? This summer has been a bit harsh. But if you follow that you'll find a few. I know in the past few days, folks have been working on Noah's and Alexandria's. (Two batch hits)

Reactions: Judith J Franklin

Mr_AvocadoMan

Reaction score
are you following the daily work thread? This summer has been a bit harsh. But if you follow that you'll find a few. I know in the past few days, folks have been working on Noah's and Alexandria's. (Two batch hits)
Thank you! Yes I have been looking at the daily thread and it has helped a bit. But most of the time I don't qualify for the hits they post there :(

Reactions: jan