HIT codes and link not working...

Toria

Reaction score
Is there anyone that has been working on a hit and didn't get a code to copy so that you get credit? Ive had this happen several times and Ive lost credit because there has been no code to copy and paste. Then there are hits where the link didn't work at all, so there's money lost. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem besides myself.

jan

Reaction score
Is there anyone that has been working on a hit and didn't get a code to copy so that you get credit? Ive had this happen several times and Ive lost credit because there has been no code to copy and paste. Then there are hits where the link didn't work at all, so there's money lost. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem besides myself.
I almost always submit with my mturk ID. If I am worried, I will email them as well and tell them what happened.

I've never been rejected for this

charlie

Reaction score
when a code doesn't generate because the requestor failed to include that portion from qualtrics or whatever platform they're using, i generally submit a note in the mturk hit" Please accept my AMT ID blahblah as no code was provided." I also use the contact requestor form and send the same note to the requestor.
if a code fails to generate within the qualtrics form, there's a message provided wherein you are advised to copy the entire URL in your address bar, paste it in the text box and submit. A code will generate and that's the code you submit.

Toria

Reaction score
I almost always submit with my mturk ID. If I am worried, I will email them as well and tell them what happened.

I've never been rejected for this
I've had this happen to me and it has been a constant thing. have you figured out what the deal is yet because like you I've missed out on payment because of this issue?

jan

Reaction score
I've had this happen to me and it has been a constant thing. have you figured out what the deal is yet because like you I've missed out on payment because of this issue?
do you have an ad blocker on?

I've never not been paid for this. Sometimes the code doesn't appear and they give me an option to try again (putting the URL in to generate the code). That works for me :).

But when I put my ID in the box - when it happens - it approves.