Hiii nice to meet you all

Starberry

Reaction score
Hi I'm Starberry, I'm trying to use Mturk to get into a safe place in my life. Due to physical disabilities it's hard for me to find work, right now to save myself from homelessness I would need to earn $22 a day everyday for a month every month. Hoping I can learn enough to do it ^.^

Anyways ummm it's very nice to meet you! I'm currently looking for batchwork and trying to see if I can find any well paying jobs but am alittle confused and lost atm. All the batchwork I'm finding is by red requesters where the reviews are telling to stay away lol

Any and all advice and assistance in finding real stuff would be appreciated!

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the forum. I’d suggest following the daily work thread for hits and quals. Beyond that, there are others who are far more knowledgeable. Good luck!

Reactions: barny and Starberry

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. For starters I would definitely check out the Mturk Guide posted here on this forum. It's how I got started and really helped me go from earning cents to dollars. To piggyback off of mboone73, I would definitely mind your ABQs (i.e. Always Be Qual'ing). The daily work thread is great for this. Another simple yet effective trick is simply typing "qual" into the Mturk search bar. Qual'ing isn't the most fun, but it certainly opens doors. Once you get on a roll, getting to that $22-a-day mark should be very doable. Best of luck!

Reactions: mboone73

Starberry

Reaction score
Ok will do! Thank you so much!