Hi, yall

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
Hi, yall! (you can just hear the Texan coming out, huh?) My name is Danielle, and I've been turking since April of this year. I'm still learning the ropes. I have an active toddler so I get on when I can. I've made about $400 since then. I'm STILL learning scripts and what works for me and what doesn't.

I like chocolate, stupid reality tv, and medical dramas, also Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. I'm a basic chick.

Reactions: coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi, yall! (you can just hear the Texan coming out, huh?) My name is Danielle, and I've been turking since April of this year. I'm still learning the ropes. I have an active toddler so I get on when I can. I've made about $400 since then. I'm STILL learning scripts and what works for me and what doesn't.

I like chocolate, stupid reality tv, and medical dramas, also Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. I'm a basic chick.
Hello and Welcome! :wave2:

There is tons of great information to learn even more in the Help and Resources section. Stop by the Daily Work Thread and be sure to ask if you have any questions. Glad to have you here.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
In my experience, mturk never ceases to be a matter of learning what works for you and what doesn't. Roll with it! As for reality TV, I like Alaskan Bush People. (I don't think they do mturk...)