Hi there turkers

Turkingchamp

Reaction score
I am new to this forum but not new to turking. I have been doing this for about a year and a half but more recently I have been trying to do this more to help with my finances after being laid off.

I am thankful to have found this forum a few weeks ago because it has helped me out so much. Before finding this forum I was turking without hit scraper. Just using hit scrapper has helped a lot.

Since lurking the forum I have realized making a decent income is possible seeing quite a few of you making $500 plus a week. I was actually really shocked by those amounts. I am sure it is very hard a time consuming to bring that amount in but it is very motivating to see it is possible.

Anyways I just wanted to say hi to everyone and look forward to participating in discussion.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Glad you found the forum! It is very time-consuming to make $500 /week and most of those people making that much have been doing this for quite some time. They are also always looking for good closed quals. Find what works for you and keep asking questions! Best of luck with your MTurk journey.

Last edited:

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I am new to this forum but not new to turking. I have been doing this for about a year and a half but more recently I have been trying to do this more to help with my finances after being laid off.

I am thankful to have found this forum a few weeks ago because it has helped me out so much. Before finding this forum I was turking without hit scraper. Just using hit scrapper has helped a lot.

Since lurking the forum I have realized making a decent income is possible seeing quite a few of you making $500 plus a week. I was actually really shocked by those amounts. I am sure it is very hard a time consuming to bring that amount in but it is very motivating to see it is possible.

Anyways I just wanted to say hi to everyone and look forward to participating in discussion.
Welcome to the forum!

$500 a week is definitely an attainable goal, especially if you've been turking for a while. The forum will help you tremendously as people post lots of hits and quals here. Keep an eye out for qualifications that pop up. Also, look for decent paying batches and higher paying surveys. As long as you are willing to put in the time and effort, you should be able to hit $500. Of course, Mturk is a fickle mistress and some weeks are better than others. Good luck! Feel free to PM anyone with a @Mentor banner if you have any questions or would like some more advice!

Reactions: Turkingchamp

Turkingchamp

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

$500 a week is definitely an attainable goal, especially if you've been turking for a while. The forum will help you tremendously as people post lots of hits and quals here. Keep an eye out for qualifications that pop up. Also, look for decent paying batches and higher paying surveys. As long as you are willing to put in the time and effort, you should be able to hit $500. Of course, Mturk is a fickle mistress and some weeks are better than others. Good luck! Feel free to PM anyone with a @Mentor banner if you have any questions or would like some more advice!
Thanks,
So I guess the quals that people post would be in the daily work threads forum, right?

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Thanks,
So I guess the quals that people post would be in the daily work threads forum, right?
Yup! I'd highly recommend following the daily thread while you Turk. Members are good about posting a variety of hits and quals that pop up.

Reactions: Turkingchamp