Hi! I've got a couple questions.

mbbohn01

Reaction score
Hey everyone! First off, I think it's super cool a community like this exists.
So a little about my situation, I am starting college on Monday and would like a source of income that is flexible, just so I can earn some extra money to do things I enjoy.
After budgeting it out, all I really want is about $10/day, with only working maybe 2-3 hours a day.
While I understand that every day is different, do you guys think this is reasonable?
Thank you guys for creating an awesome resource! Hope to see you around in the daily work threads :).

Reactions: mboone73

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
So a little about my situation, I am starting college on Monday and would like a source of income that is flexible, just so I can earn some extra money to do things I enjoy.
After budgeting it out, all I really want is about $10/day, with only working maybe 2-3 hours a day.
While I understand that every day is different, do you guys think this is reasonable?
Thank you guys for creating an awesome resource! Hope to see you around in the daily work threads :).
Hello and welcome. $10 a day is very reasonable. Of course as I typed that, I realized that I hadn't made $10 yet today. But that's mostly because of fatigue and laziness on my part. Anyway, I think things open up a bit after 1000 hits accepted as long as you approval rate is good. Which is not hard to maintain. Another tip would be to use the @Mentor tag if you have any questions.

And I guess the mentors are going to be wondering why I tagged them.

But good luck to you!

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
hey its me, ur mentor

$10 on a daily basis is very doable. I do not see how you would have any problem reaching that goal on a daily basis within 2-3 hours, except maybe major holidays. I recommend checking out the daily work thread, because all the heavy hitters reside there. You're going to have days well above $10 if you learn from them, given you stick with that 2-3 hour a day time slot.

Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: mbbohn01

mbbohn01

Reaction score
Thank you both! Just what I needed to hear. I will keep grinding up to 1000 HITs then. See you in the daily work thread then lol

Reactions: mboone73