Hi! ) Italian in USA

Jayce2013

Reaction score
I saw mturk when I was in Italy still and I just could not wait to get to the US to be approved and be able to do more HITS.
I'm learning... there is so much I need to find out about this world. But I love it!

I need to increase my HIT number... need batches :)

Happy about all these forums and places where to find help and advice! (as well as a lot of nice people of course).

Hello to everyone :D
Vic

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to MTC! :wave2:

Be sure to browse our Help and Resources section. It is a lot to cover at first. Good luck with your journey and let us know if you have any questions.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I think you're still limited to 100 hits a day for your first ten days. It is probably best to try do to these, since that gets you to 1000, which is a big hurdle and qualifies you for many more hits. But if I had to go back and redo things, I would treat my first 10 days as more exploratory and try to do hits on various levels to see what works. A big part of making mturk viable is learning to make a quick judgement about which hits are worthwhile, but there are no hard and fast rules about this! Good luck.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey there welcome to the forum. Looks like they pretty much summed up a lot of things but if you ever need help that's what the @Mentor are for. Never be afraid to ask for help :)