Hi I'm new and I have a HitScraper question.

DarkChild

leader of a pack of raptors.
Reaction score
I've just been approved to start turking and I am setting up my hitscraper. On the guides, I see that people have a "results per page" option, but I'm afraid mine is simply not there. This is causing my results to be limited to 10 per page. Does anyone here have any insight on this?

Either way I'm excited to be here. You guys seem like my type of people!

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I've just been approved to start turking and I am setting up my hitscraper. On the guides, I see that people have a "results per page" option, but I'm afraid mine is simply not there. This is causing my results to be limited to 10 per page. Does anyone here have any insight on this?

Either way I'm excited to be here. You guys seem like my type of people!
:wave: Welcome!

You might have an old script, and I'm not certain if hit scraper is being updated anymore. ( Tjololo @Tjololo ?), you might want to look into using. MTS (it's an extension) In MTS you'll find HIT Finder, which is essential the same thing as scraper, but a bit more usability to it. MTS also combines a lot of other individual scripts that are useful for turking.

Reactions: DarkChild

DarkChild

leader of a pack of raptors.
Reaction score
For some reason I can't use the reply function, but thank you for your response! I have MTS installed already. I just hadn't noticed it had those features. You're just a lifesaver.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason I can't use the reply function, but thank you for your response! I have MTS installed already. I just hadn't noticed it had those features. You're just a lifesaver.
Hi! You can't use reply (yet) because kryss @kryss's response to you had a link in it and new members can't post links in their first few posts. The forum counts you replying to her link as you posting a link since your reply would include her link. Hope that makes sense. It shouldn't be a problem any more after you get a couple of more posts on the forum. :)

Tjololo

Reaction score
:wave: Welcome!

You might have an old script, and I'm not certain if hit scraper is being updated anymore. ( Tjololo @Tjololo ?), you might want to look into using. MTS (it's an extension) In MTS you'll find HIT Finder, which is essential the same thing as scraper, but a bit more usability to it. MTS also combines a lot of other individual scripts that are useful for turking.
Hit scraper legacy is no longer maintained. You should use the up to date hit scraper. There's a video which explains how to use it. Hope that helps!

Dracostar

Reaction score
I just downloaded MTS. cant believe ive been missing out on this