Hi. I'm beak.

Beak

Reaction score
So. Here I am. Destroying my sense of self a nickle at a time. I figure it's time to swallow my pride and seek some guidance and wisdom. Thus, I find myself here. With my clearly superior intellect I thought I'd join mturk and make a dollar or two a day. Fill up my spare time with something useful. Well, I'm an addict and our brains don't work that way. A week later and I'm turking 19 hrs a day for a cup of coffee and a dollar menu special. Goals! Right? Anyway, I'm jumping on the train to see where this ride takes me. I hope to learn a bit so that I'm working smarter instead of harder though. Per my usual impeccable timing I've decided to be "new" in the middle of a significant change. Thus making me more confused than a chameleon trapped in a bag of skittles. I'm sure one of you poor unfortunate souls will end up the subject of my incessant questioning. Thanks in advance for the patience and help.

beak

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Hi beak. I'm afraid that I have no guidance or wisdom to impart other than get out while you still can. I just wanted to say that your introduction is the best that I've seen since my own. Welcome. Mwuahahahah.

Reactions: Beak

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
So. Here I am. Destroying my sense of self a nickle at a time. I figure it's time to swallow my pride and seek some guidance and wisdom. Thus, I find myself here. With my clearly superior intellect I thought I'd join mturk and make a dollar or two a day. Fill up my spare time with something useful. Well, I'm an addict and our brains don't work that way. A week later and I'm turking 19 hrs a day for a cup of coffee and a dollar menu special. Goals! Right? Anyway, I'm jumping on the train to see where this ride takes me. I hope to learn a bit so that I'm working smarter instead of harder though. Per my usual impeccable timing I've decided to be "new" in the middle of a significant change. Thus making me more confused than a chameleon trapped in a bag of skittles. I'm sure one of you poor unfortunate souls will end up the subject of my incessant questioning. Thanks in advance for the patience and help.

beak
:wave:

Welcome

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
welcome!
depending on how new you are, you could have already been forced to only use the new site, so the change wont really affect you other than addons/scripts/whatever

Beak

Reaction score
Bok bok.

Welcome. I like you.
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I like you too. This totally makes us best buds now right?

Hi beak. I'm afraid that I have no guidance or wisdom to impart other than get out while you still can. I just wanted to say that your introduction is the best that I've seen since my own. Welcome. Mwuahahahah.
Awesome! Mom always said I was special!

welcome!
depending on how new you are, you could have already been forced to only use the new site, so the change wont really affect you other than addons/scripts/whatever
Yeah, new site it has been... well mostly. I get the random redirect to the old site.

And scripts... ugh. Yeah.....

The limits of my eloquence knows no bounds.

As I alluded to previously such is the vastness of my genius I can mange to outwit myself. It's no small wonder I've been conquered by 7 lines of code and the pavlov ding from Hit Notifier.

Reactions: Cara and mboone73

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
using hit notifier puts you miles ahead of other turkers :wink:

hang out in slack or the daily hit thread with us tho. you're cool.