Hi Guys!

balazon2000

Reaction score
Hello! I'm not really new, but it sure feels like it. Been away from here during the summer being camp hosts in the Utah Forest and slumming with Non-MTurkers during the last two winters. It's amazing how much you can forget in such a short period of time. Getting back in the swing of things and loving every minute of it. Maybe I needed a little vacation after all. :0)

Barb Ryan aka balazon2000

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Hello! I'm not really new, but it sure feels like it. Been away from here during the summer being camp hosts in the Utah Forest and slumming with Non-MTurkers during the last two winters. It's amazing how much you can forget in such a short period of time. Getting back in the swing of things and loving every minute of it. Maybe I needed a little vacation after all. :0)

Barb Ryan aka balazon2000

Working at a summer camp seems cool. I work in a campground :)

Good luck and let us know if you have any questions

balazon2000

Reaction score
Working at a summer camp seems cool. I work in a campground :)

Good luck and let us know if you have any questions
TONS of questions! I know I'm doing the basics right as I hit 100 HITS daily so far (want to up the number of hits I do). I can't for the life of me remember where to find a PANDA and where to put it in Mturk Suite.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
TONS of questions! I know I'm doing the basics right as I hit 100 HITS daily so far (want to up the number of hits I do). I can't for the life of me remember where to find a PANDA and where to put it in Mturk Suite.
Hi, welcome! Your name seems familiar, I think I remember you from MTurk Grind way back (maybe?) :wave2:

Pandas would go in HIT Catcher if you're using MTurk Suite. You can just open that and leave it open in another tab or window. If you're using MTurk Suite's HIT Finder you should see buttons that say 'O' and 'P' off to the right side. Those will send pandas to HIT Catcher when you click on them ('O' will run the panda until you catch something and 'P' will run the panda until you manually turn it off). You can also right click a link to a HIT on MTurk or on the forum and there will be an MTS option to add it as a panda.

• Love
Reactions: balazon2000

balazon2000

Reaction score
Hi, welcome! Your name seems familiar, I think I remember you from MTurk Grind way back (maybe?) :wave2:

Pandas would go in HIT Catcher if you're using MTurk Suite. You can just open that and leave it open in another tab or window. If you're using MTurk Suite's HIT Finder you should see buttons that say 'O' and 'P' off to the right side. Those will send pandas to HIT Catcher when you click on them ('O' will run the panda until you catch something and 'P' will run the panda until you manually turn it off). You can also right click a link to a HIT on MTurk or on the forum and there will be an MTS option to add it as a panda.
Yes! That was me!. I'm so excited to see you. Thought I was alone. :0) Thanks for your help.

• Love
Reactions: aveline