Hi guys

Milo

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum as well as MTurk in general. I started two days ago so I'm still waiting out that 10 day probation period and trying to get my numbers up. I did at least hit 100+ approved so that's something :p.

Not sure what else to write here but I'm from New York, live in Nashville, and am moving to Seattle in less than a year. I sell things online and also work as a biology/chemistry tutor. I mostly tutor students online so I'm home during the day and figured MTurk would be nice for some supplemental income. I can't work a lot of "traditional" jobs due to medical reasons so tend to do several part time gigs at a time. My main hobbies are pets, gardening, video games, and hiking. I live with my partner as well as a dog (German Shorthaired Pointer), four snakes, and two geckos.

I look forward to meeting everyone and learning more about MTurk :).

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Welcome, and wtg! Mturk is a perfect opportunity for those unable to work outside of the home! You can do it!

Reactions: Vanyanka and Milo

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum as well as MTurk in general. I started two days ago so I'm still waiting out that 10 day probation period and trying to get my numbers up. I did at least hit 100+ approved so that's something :p.

Not sure what else to write here but I'm from New York, live in Nashville, and am moving to Seattle in less than a year. I sell things online and also work as a biology/chemistry tutor. I mostly tutor students online so I'm home during the day and figured MTurk would be nice for some supplemental income. I can't work a lot of "traditional" jobs due to medical reasons so tend to do several part time gigs at a time. My main hobbies are pets, gardening, video games, and hiking. I live with my partner as well as a dog (German Shorthaired Pointer), four snakes, and two geckos.

I look forward to meeting everyone and learning more about MTurk :).
Welcome to MTC! :aikon: