Hi from high desert area of So. Calif.

Lalla

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I've been working for about 2 months and have done over 2000 hits....mostly receipt transcribing that pay bonuses. I still show NEW and just wondering how many you have to do to not be considered new anymore. I am also open to any suggestions for qualifying for hits that I am still considered not qualified for.
I am a stay at home daughter (Mom is 89). Need to pay down my bills and raise some money to get my business started up again.
How can I make more then a few dollars a day when I work for HOURS just to get that?

Thanks!
Lalla

Reactions: MerryLou

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welcome :wave:

Quals are something you just have to keep an eye out for. You just have to hop on them if they're out there.

There's plenty of better things to do than receipts!

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/mturk-help-resources.2/

Give this area of our forum a browse, and feel free to ask questions!

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

What TQueen @TQueen said and then watch the daily thread! We have lots of great people posting HITs all day, and you won't qualify for every one of them but more HITs open up to you at 5k approved and then 10k approved. Watch and learn with us and you'll get there!

Reactions: Lalla and TQueen

Lalla

Reaction score
I'm feeling overwhelmed for some reason. I've been on a multitude of forums and created websites and everything but for some reason trying to wrap my head around "getting started " is giving me a headache lol. So I take it that Internet Explorer is NOT recommended? that's the browser I've been using all along. I downloaded TamperMonkey but have no idea what to do with it. I'm not this inept usually :facepalm:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. Glad to have you here.

Reactions: Lalla