Hi Everyone

Invega

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

New to MTurk Crowd as well as MTurk in general (on day nine of my probation period). Running with MTurk Suite and celebrating my big "milestone" of 100 approved HITs (haha). Not very confident in what's going on yet, but I've been reading all I can and doing what appear to be easy batches for added approvals.

I decided to join MTurk for some additional cash flow; looking at a maximum of 2-3 hours per day after work - hopefully that'll be enough for what I'm looking for once I get access to some better HITs!

Cheers!

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

New to MTurk Crowd as well as MTurk in general (on day nine of my probation period). Running with MTurk Suite and celebrating my big "milestone" of 100 approved HITs (haha). Not very confident in what's going on yet, but I've been reading all I can and doing what appear to be easy batches for added approvals.

I decided to join MTurk for some additional cash flow; looking at a maximum of 2-3 hours per day after work - hopefully that'll be enough for what I'm looking for once I get access to some better HITs!

Cheers!
Hey, welcome, and congratulations on 100 approved HITs. Everyone starts from the same place...

This isn't the most active Mturk forum out there, but you'll get some good tips by following the daily work thread. Keep an eye on the HITs people post and talk about, pursue qualifications wherever you see qual HITs and tests posted, and identify the requesters and types of HITs that work best for you. Good luck!

Reactions: mboone73