Hi everyone!

Sunlite

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all- this will have to do as an avatar till I find something I like better- love your new site- can only offer hugs right now- hope we get games soon...

Reactions: Jaded and jml

Sik06

Reaction score
Good Morning! Glad to be here :)

Reactions: Jaded

xaaronx

Reaction score
I don't really talk to anyone so I'm not sure if anyone will care, but I had taken some time off of Turking the last few weeks because I was/am getting grad school applications ready. The few times I would have a chance to check in at the other place, I could tell there was something different. Anyways, my applications are due this week and I'll be nervously turking until I hear something back so I'm glad this place exists.

Reactions: kryss and jml

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't really talk to anyone so I'm not sure if anyone will care, but I had taken some time off of Turking the last few weeks because I was/am getting grad school applications ready. The few times I would have a chance to check in at the other place, I could tell there was something different. Anyways, my applications are due this week and I'll be nervously turking until I hear something back so I'm glad this place exists.
Well hi there! Good luck with the applications :eek:

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out