Hi everyone.. new here.. love to contribute!

le0pard

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been lurking as a guest for a while and just recently signed up and began working on some of the turks posted in the daily threads.

I hope to contribute to the community once I get the hang of things. I can program and love automation, so I will add anything I can to the existing scripts or new tools that might help everyone out. If anyone is looking for someone to collaborate with or has ideas, feel free to post them so I can get started or get an idea of what is

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, although I'll probably continue to lurk and only post when I have something to really contribute! :bag:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been lurking as a guest for a while and just recently signed up and began working on some of the turks posted in the daily threads.

I hope to contribute to the community once I get the hang of things. I can program and love automation, so I will add anything I can to the existing scripts or new tools that might help everyone out. If anyone is looking for someone to collaborate with or has ideas, feel free to post them so I can get started or get an idea of what is

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, although I'll probably continue to lurk and only post when I have something to really contribute! :bag:
:wave:

Welcome!

Reactions: le0pard

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Welcome to MTC! :aikon:

Reactions: le0pard

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score