Hi everybody!

twig

Reaction score
I'm new here, and still pretty new to mturk in general. I technically started turking a few years ago with no idea what I was doing, made $20, then forgot about it. Started again in November, and since then I've made about $670 and learned a lot. Right now my goal is getting up to 5000 approved hits. Nice to meet you all!

GobbleGobble

Reaction score
I'm new here, and still pretty new to mturk in general. I technically started turking a few years ago with no idea what I was doing, made $20, then forgot about it. Started again in November, and since then I've made about $670 and learned a lot. Right now my goal is getting up to 5000 approved hits. Nice to meet you all!
Hello and welcome!:):):masters:

Reactions: twig and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hi, welcome! :wave2:

Reactions: twig

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Glad to have you here and I like your avatar. :)

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Welcome to MTC! :aikon: