Hey there!

chicago

Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Ashley.
I'm relatively new to mturk. I've been turking for only about 2 months. I'm up to 532 approved hits.

I just found this forum the other day. I wanted to thank you guys for all the information you put out there for new users. I wouldn't have gotten the adult content qual without it.

Anyway, hi! I enjoy this and hope to continue to do it. It would be nice to have a decent secondary income.

Reactions: aveline and jan

jan

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to mturk. I've been turking for only about 2 months. I'm up to 532 approved hits.

I just found this forum the other day. I wanted to thank you guys for all the information you put out there for new users. I wouldn't have gotten the adult content qual without it.

Anyway, hi! I enjoy this and hope to continue to do it. It would be nice to have a decent secondary income.
welcome!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Welcome! :wave2:

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

chicago

Reaction score
Thank you!

Can anyone tell me when tasks from PANDA will be available to me? Is it a certain HIT number or is it a separate qualification I have to do?

• Thinking
Reactions: sryan66611

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you!

Can anyone tell me when tasks from PANDA will be available to me? Is it a certain HIT number or is it a separate qualification I have to do?
PANDA isn't an actual hit or qualification. Its an acronym Preview And Accept. You get the actual links from the hits and add them into a tool like Hit Catcher so it will grab them when they are available again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ducky

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you!

A panda isn't a qualification or anything like that. It's an acronym for "preview and accept". To panda is basically to use a script that will attempt to catch any particular HIT, you would use something like Panda Crazy or Hit Catcher for this. When someone asks for a panda they're basically asking for the URL of whatever task

Reactions: sryan66611

chicago

Reaction score
Okay thank you. I thought it was a requesting company.

Reactions: ducky