Hey guys!

roxchic

Reaction score
So I am new to this forum but not new to Mturk. I have a little over 500 hits completed and a 98%. I have used it for about 8 years but now I would really like to make a go of it. I know I need to get my numbers up, however besides surveys are there hits to make money at 500 hits? or is the numbers higher? Its nice to meet you all and I should be in the daily threads now.

Reactions: coffeeowl

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
So I am new to this forum but not new to Mturk. I have a little over 500 hits completed and a 98%. I have used it for about 8 years but now I would really like to make a go of it. I know I need to get my numbers up, however besides surveys are there hits to make money at 500 hits? or is the numbers higher? Its nice to meet you all and I should be in the daily threads now.
:wave:

Welcome!

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welcome! We're glad you're here!

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to MTC! :aikon: