Hey Guys, and thank for all the previous and advance help.

J.M.B

Reaction score
Well,

I found out about MTurk like anyone in a dire situation to make some extra cash that actually works. Being the obsessive person that I'm I spent a long time doing research on wether MTurk was worth it. MTurk crowd forum came up a couple of times. The first three times it was all pretty alien. Especially the PE of 30.00 dollars or more. Especially when I first signed up and 5.00 dollars a day seemed impossible to make. But after countless hours of penny hits, reading blog posts, and watching the few YT videos available about MTurk. I sucked up my pride and worked through my blurry eyes and cramped hands. Even then it seemed useless, but my goal was to make 150.00 a month, which I managed to hit my first month and then some.

But coming back to MTurk Crowd Forum and seeing the P.E. of others made me pretty envious. I set out to make more. Between Oct. 2019 the most emotional 202.37 I ever made, my earnings doubled to 502.59. I barely take anything under a penny now a days. Owe a lot of thanks to people on this forum which I was a lurker of for at least the last three months. All so a big thanks to one requester where I was able to do 2,500 hits in two days and made my rate close to 5,000. Since I'm approaching 5,000 with 4,628 hits Sep-Jan I decided to finally join. Though its been slow for the last two months. Here to my first 1,000.00 dollar month in February. I already see it and have claimed.

Thanks,
J.M.B

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Well,

I found out about MTurk like anyone in a dire situation to make some extra cash that actually works. Being the obsessive person that I'm I spent a long time doing research on wether MTurk was worth it. MTurk crowd forum came up a couple of times. The first three times it was all pretty alien. Especially the PE of 30.00 dollars or more. Especially when I first signed up and 5.00 dollars a day seemed impossible to make. But after countless hours of penny hits, reading blog posts, and watching the few YT videos available about MTurk. I sucked up my pride and worked through my blurry eyes and cramped hands. Even then it seemed useless, but my goal was to make 150.00 a month, which I managed to hit my first month and then some.

But coming back to MTurk Crowd Forum and seeing the P.E. of others made me pretty envious. I set out to make more. Between Oct. 2019 the most emotional 202.37 I ever made, my earnings doubled to 502.59. I barely take anything under a penny now a days. Owe a lot of thanks to people on this forum which I was a lurker of for at least the last three months. All so a big thanks to one requester where I was able to do 2,500 hits in two days and made my rate close to 5,000. Since I'm approaching 5,000 with 4,628 hits Sep-Jan I decided to finally join. Though its been slow for the last two months. Here to my first 1,000.00 dollar month in February. I already see it and have claimed.

Thanks,
J.M.B
Welcome to MTurk Crowd! We are so happy you joined! When I first started, I thought $5/day was a good thing and was thrilled to hit that. Then I joined this forum after seeing a mention of it on maybe Reddit, and things took off from there. I will root for your $1k February, keep us updated!!

• Love
Reactions: TSolo315 and J.M.B

Spunky3174

Reaction score
Wow! Congrats! You give me hope! I am teetering on 1000 approved hits right now because they are sitting in "pending land" and I keep aiming for 20 a day and just keep hitting my head around 15... I don't seem to be able to get enough of the decent penny batches for some reason ( I am running HitCatcher AND Panda Crazy trying but nothing is hitting for me) and I don't know if it is the time of day or what is going on but it is definitely getting me down today...

zumarack

Reaction score
Well,

I found out about MTurk like anyone in a dire situation to make some extra cash that actually works. Being the obsessive person that I'm I spent a long time doing research on whether MTurk was worth it. MTurk crowd forum came up a couple of times. The first three times it was all pretty alien. Especially the PE of 30.00 dollars or more. Especially when I first signed up and 5.00 dollars a day seemed impossible to make. But after countless hours of penny hits, reading blog posts, and watching the few YT videos available about MTurk. I sucked up my pride and worked through my blurry eyes and cramped hands. Even then it seemed useless, but my goal was to make 150.00 a month, which I managed to hit my first month and then some.

But coming back to MTurk Crowd Forum and seeing the P.E. of others made me pretty envious. I set out to make more. Between Oct. 2019 the most emotional 202.37 I ever made, my earnings doubled to 502.59. I barely take anything under a penny nowadays. Owe a lot of thanks to people on this forum which I was a lurker of for at least the last three months. All so a big thanks to one requester where I was able to do 2,500 hits in two days and made my rate close to 5,000. Since I'm approaching 5,000 with 4,628 hits Sep-Jan I decided to finally join. Though it's been slow for the last two months. Here to my first 1,000.00 dollar month in February. I already see it and have claimed.

Thanks,
J.M.B

Are you a Christian? Asking because of the I see it and have claimed it.

J.M.B

Reaction score
Are you a Christian? Asking because of the I see it and have claimed it.
No I'm not but I do believe in the power of manifesting and the power of thought. I have manifested a lot of things in my life. The practice of manifesting is present in many religions and cultures. But the name and concept might go by something different.

Reactions: ducky

J.M.B

Reaction score
Wow! Congrats! You give me hope! I am teetering on 1000 approved hits right now because they are sitting in "pending land" and I keep aiming for 20 a day and just keep hitting my head around 15... I don't seem to be able to get enough of the decent penny batches for some reason ( I am running HitCatcher AND Panda Crazy trying but nothing is hitting for me) and I don't know if it is the time of day or what is going on but it is definitely getting me down today...
I did get lucky in some sense that there was one requester. Jalin Hin, or a name along that line , where I was able to do like 2,000+ hits. So, I would be on the look for him. It was simply giving suggestions about editing photos, but I'm a photography so it was up my ally. He came up a while back at the beginning of the year. Tip: Be on the look out for him. I think its the time of year. When the time was good I was hitting 20.00 before the end of the day without running panda or scripts. But I think things will pick back up in Feb.