Hey everybody!

minmoo

Reaction score
I'm a semi experienced turker. I live out in the country and work by myself, so I'm hoping to get to know some people here to it's not so lonely clicking through mindless tasks all day and night. It might help me sit still and make some decent money for once!

I like listening to podcasts and music, sporadically watching TV shows and movies, and trying to do more with less, because less is what I got at the moment.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a semi experienced turker. I live out in the country and work by myself, so I'm hoping to get to know some people here to it's not so lonely clicking through mindless tasks all day and night. It might help me sit still and make some decent money for once!

I like listening to podcasts and music, sporadically watching TV shows and movies, and trying to do more with less, because less is what I got at the moment.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Welcome! Glad to have you. :wave2:

minmoo

Reaction score
Thanks! I hope I can get to know some folks here. This mturk slog is too quiet. I almost miss having to drive somewhere and deal with people I don't particularly like every day :wtf: