Help With First HIT

Frohsty

Reaction score
So, as the subject proclaims, I need help on my first HIT. Probably not even anything I nor anyone can do, since it seems to be from the webpage itself, but figured someone may be able to help me.

I completed a survey and got my code, but when I hit submit in the frame, it launches another mturk page within itself. Not too sure what to do as my time is running out and I hate tarnishing any form of 'reputation' I start with because of this.

I have a screenshot, I just can't upload it yet. Lol

Reactions: jan

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
So, as the subject proclaims, I need help on my first HIT. Probably not even anything I nor anyone can do, since it seems to be from the webpage itself, but figured someone may be able to help me.

I completed a survey and got my code, but when I hit submit in the frame, it launches another mturk page within itself. Not too sure what to do as my time is running out and I hate tarnishing any form of 'reputation' I start with because of this.

I have a screenshot, I just can't upload it yet. Lol
Just go back to your queue through your dashboard and resubmit. You're getting page request errors. It happens to everyone.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score

Frohsty

Reaction score
I wish that was the problem, I just needed to change browsers though, and that in itself is pretty simple, but Electrolyte helped me with that. I actually got bored and launched three pages within one another because of how broken it was though. But once I get the 3rd frame to launch everything broke and all the links were dead. Got a screenshot with my name being displayed in three homepages launched within themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan