Help me name the new addition!

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score

I got a call to take in a 'rescue' today. I haven't had a rescue or foster for about a year (hence why the Bass cage is a little rough looking), but before then I always had a couple. Apparently someone kept my info, and passed it on where needed because I got the call about the fellow up top!

He isn't really a rescue - he is in pristine health (with fresh vet papers from last week even), and holy crap...he's neutered! His backstory is pretty simple - he was the kids pet. Kid went to college, rabbit didn't. But the parents took GREAT care of him, and took the time to find someone to do the same.

If, and it's a big if, if he settles in well there's a chance I can bond him with bitch face down below (Mrs Dash). She's a fighter, but when she does bond she's happier so we're going to give it a shot. He does need some socializing, and a name!

If he and the girl don't bond (and I plan to put some serious effort into it), then I'll focus on socializing him and I'll find him a happy home.

Bonus Gif: Go here cause I can't get it to embed

Reactions: Pleco and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm only being half funny, but he looks like a Marshmallow to me.

Cute bunnies!!

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm only being half funny, but he looks like a Marshmallow to me.

Cute bunnies!!
He is an uber fluff monster haha, so he is kinda like a Marshmallow :wink:. He looks bigger than her, but he's actually lighter. He's half floof!