Hello

Margaret Olson

Requester
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm a requestor new to mturk. I'm joining to give anyone working on my HITs another way to reach me and ask any questions. Also, I want to make sure all my HITs are fair and I've already discovered that mTurk doesn't work quite the way I thought it did!

All my HITs are American restaurant and food service related. I'm looking for workers who are familiar with restaurants or food service vendors - people who can look at an excessively cryptic or an excessively verbose food description and pick out the salient information.

Margaret

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad to have you on MTurk Crowd. Be sure to post over on the requester boards.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm a requestor new to mturk. I'm joining to give anyone working on my HITs another way to reach me and ask any questions. Also, I want to make sure all my HITs are fair and I've already discovered that mTurk doesn't work quite the way I thought it did!

All my HITs are American restaurant and food service related. I'm looking for workers who are familiar with restaurants or food service vendors - people who can look at an excessively cryptic or an excessively verbose food description and pick out the salient information.

Margaret
Welcome and thanks for connecting with MTC! :)