Hello!

EvilWall

Reaction score
I've been turking for a couple months now and doing ok but I know I can do better. One thing I haven't done is follow any forums besides reddit sometimes. It gets to a point where you can only do so much on your own and joining a group becomes a good idea.

Anyway I started following the daily work thread here this past week and it's helped me considerably so I thought it's time I stopped lurking and joined in!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I've been turking for a couple months now and doing ok but I know I can do better. One thing I haven't done is follow any forums besides reddit sometimes. It gets to a point where you can only do so much on your own and joining a group becomes a good idea.

Anyway I started following the daily work thread here this past week and it's helped me considerably so I thought it's time I stopped lurking and joined in!
Hi, welcome! :wave:

Reactions: <Gucci>

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad to have you here.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Welcome to MTC! :aikon: