Hello

Müdeloli

Reaction score
I've been working on Mturk for about a month or so, and I've been lurking on this site for around one week, and the people seem nice here, so I've decided to make an account.

Right now I'm not making a whole lot, only around $10 a day, so if anyone's got advice I'd greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: coffeeowl

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been working on Mturk for about a month or so, and I've been lurking on this site for around one week, and the people seem nice here, so I've decided to make an account.

Right now I'm not making a whole lot, only around $10 a day, so if anyone's got advice I'd greatly appreciate it.
Hi there!
I've been turking for a few months, and at first, I was only making $10 a day too. Keep reading the daily thread, and ask questions. Using the search function on this forum is really helpful too. Don't hesitate to send me a message, I'll do my best to answer what I can or point you in the right direction and we can learn together!

:) MOM

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Welcome to MTC! Read all the wonderful resources in this section. http://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/mturk-help-resources.2/
If MTurk is right for you it does get easier.