Hello there

Evo

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm a guy in Texas, recovering from insane ankle surgery at the moment caused by a car accident. Since I can't walk for a few months, I'm trying to make money with MTurk.

Recently found the forum and thought I would participate. I've been doing HITs for about a year, but only started turking seriously about 4 months ago when I saw someone post a screenshot of his daily earnings of about $50. I didn't realize you could earn that much, so that's when I began to lurk forums looking for better HITs. Still learning, but catching on, and right now I'm trying to find the perfect combination of extensions and scripts to streamline everything. Recently had my first $25 day, and I plan on having many more of those. My short-term goal is to try and have a $35 day within the month. This forum has been a big help (along with Hit Notifier and r/HITsWorthTurkingFor), and I hope to contribute.

My avatar is a gourd of some sort with a face drawn on it. It's kind of unnerving but I love it.

Hope to meet some nice folks here. Take care everyone.

munsterhoots

Reaction score
I'm new myself! Sorry to hear about your injury; what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, no?

I read that you can streamline HITs with using plugins for a web browser. If I have time, perhaps, I can put together the plugins I use. Oh, do feel free to check out the poll in my introduction thread!

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello, hello! Happy you're here!