Hello, I'm new!

Vividlavender

Reaction score
Hello! I just got accepted to MTurk yesterday and I'm still waiting on my bank info to be verified, but I heard that this is a good place to go for information so I decided to sign up :).

I'm very new to this, (I haven't even done a hit yet) so out of curiosity, are there any good starting tips for some newbies like me? Thank you. :D

Reactions: Blakkat and aveline

jan

Reaction score
Hello! I just got accepted to MTurk yesterday and I'm still waiting on my bank info to be verified, but I heard that this is a good place to go for information so I decided to sign up :).

I'm very new to this, (I haven't even done a hit yet) so out of curiosity, are there any good starting tips for some newbies like me? Thank you. :D
read the guide! and read the reviews before going 'all in' w/any one requesters 'batch' hits.

welcome!

MicheleS

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm new too. I've only been here since the end of February. I agree with Jan. Definitely check out the guide under Mturk Help and Resources. It will save you a lot of frustration. Also, you may want to take some of the penny surveys just to get familiar with the platform. It helped me a lot at the beginning.

Reactions: Blakkat and jan