Hello hello! :)

DaisyChain

Reaction score
I wanted to make a post saying hi to everyone because I'm new here !

I actually just started on mturk yesterday, and I only made about $8. I'm hoping things pick up once I get the hang of it and put more time into it. Most of the tasks making decent $$ are locked to me still. I'm a full-time nursing student in desperate need of $$$ so this is one of my best options at the moment. And since I'm already on my laptop all the time, it's super convenient. All of the tasks I've done so far have pretty much been a breeze but then again, I'm doing the very simple tasks lmao.

I'm always looking for advice and new friends so I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll around the forums!

Reactions: Blakkat and jan

jan

Reaction score
I wanted to make a post saying hi to everyone because I'm new here !

I actually just started on mturk yesterday, and I only made about $8. I'm hoping things pick up once I get the hang of it and put more time into it. Most of the tasks making decent $$ are locked to me still. I'm a full-time nursing student in desperate need of $$$ so this is one of my best options at the moment. And since I'm already on my laptop all the time, it's super convenient. All of the tasks I've done so far have pretty much been a breeze but then again, I'm doing the very simple tasks lmao.

I'm always looking for advice and new friends so I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll around the forums!
:wave:

Reactions: DaisyChain