Hello from the Great Wet North...

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
It's been raining for about 2 weeks straight it seems up here. We lost power for 24 hours in a wind storm. Luckily, I have a generator so it didn't hurt my daily earnings :)

I work on MTurk to supplement my earnings. I started doing it looking at work-from-home opportunities, as I'm planning for my father's eventual incapacitation. He has advanced Parkinson's disease and will likely be homebound within the next year or so. He lives with me already, and given where we live (on an island in Maine USA), quality home care is not really an option.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
It's been raining for about 2 weeks straight it seems up here. We lost power for 24 hours in a wind storm. Luckily, I have a generator so it didn't hurt my daily earnings :)

I work on MTurk to supplement my earnings. I started doing it looking at work-from-home opportunities, as I'm planning for my father's eventual incapacitation. He has advanced Parkinson's disease and will likely be homebound within the next year or so. He lives with me already, and given where we live (on an island in Maine USA), quality home care is not really an option.
I wanted to say that it's always been a bit of a day dream of mine.....to live on an island off the coast of Maine :). So pretty!

Reactions: greg

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
I'll post some pictures. It's quite picturesque. And remote. And damn cold in the winter.

And around Christmas time it gets dark at like 3:30 in the afternoon, which is a huge bummer. Our whole state belongs on Atlantic time with New Brunswick and Quebec. Oh well

Last edited: