Hello from rainy Wales

Fitz_cuniculus

Reaction score
Thought I'd do the decent thing and introduce myself. Name's Fitz, been turking for about four days, and made about $15. Actually enjoying it, though trying to get hits is frustrating, I click and they're gone. So I'm trying to get my head round scripts. My main goal now is to get the 10 days and the 1000 hits completed. Trying to work out if the amount that's shown in my earnings includes jobs not accepted by those offering them, but I'll get my head round it all eventually. I just hope I can take my pay in gbp, rather than American amazon vouchers.

Hopefully I'll see some of you around the forums, and if anyone has any advice, feel free to share.

Hwyl,

Fitz

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Thought I'd do the decent thing and introduce myself. Name's Fitz, been turking for about four days, and made about $15. Actually enjoying it, though trying to get hits is frustrating, I click and they're gone. So I'm trying to get my head round scripts. My main goal now is to get the 10 days and the 1000 hits completed. Trying to work out if the amount that's shown in my earnings includes jobs not accepted by those offering them, but I'll get my head round it all eventually. I just hope I can take my pay in gbp, rather than American amazon vouchers.

Hopefully I'll see some of you around the forums, and if anyone has any advice, feel free to share.

Hwyl,

Fitz
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

Hwyl,

Fitz
Check out the first 1000 hits threads and this thread. It's practice and skill. hang out in the daily work thread, good hits get posted there that you can put on PANDA (pandacrazy script)