Hello from an old and new worker

mythmoth

Reaction score
Hello. I tried to do Mturk a long time ago, but back then we had really bad internet and I think over a four month period I only made like $300. Now we have slightly better internet (though it's still really hard to catch anything!) I'm hoping I can make some more to save up a little so I can move out of a really bad situation. The avatar is one of my cats! They're my biggest motivators to work. I love them a lot and I also want to be able to buy them good food and toys. I look forward to working with you guys.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Hello. I tried to do Mturk a long time ago, but back then we had really bad internet and I think over a four month period I only made like $300. Now we have slightly better internet (though it's still really hard to catch anything!) I'm hoping I can make some more to save up a little so I can move out of a really bad situation. The avatar is one of my cats! They're my biggest motivators to work. I love them a lot and I also want to be able to buy them good food and toys. I look forward to working with you guys.
Welcome! Love your avatar, your cat is a fierce one!