Hello from Alabama!

MRob

Reaction score
Hi folks, I struggled all weekend to get my hits that I completed to show up on my dashboard and I'm not really sure how i accomplished it, but after giving my Mac a chance to revisit some of its life goals, we are once again friends and the dashboard is showing the work I've done as of today. So Friday night and Saturday are gone, but you can't get anywhere looking backward,so onward we go!

Okay, maybe a short look back -- I lost a high-paying, high stress job last year and just began working an 8-5; but it barely pays the bills. As a long time single parent (he's now a grown young man), I remember the days of juggling bills and the need for frivolous things like food and had hoped to never return but here I am - but as I said before - no more looking back, onward we go !

I respond well to anyone who reaches out to help and I also like to help others. I will always appreciate anyone who helps me get the hang of Turking!

I guess my name would be good -- Just call me Chele (pronounced Shell)

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hi folks, I struggled all weekend to get my hits that I completed to show up on my dashboard and I'm not really sure how i accomplished it, but after giving my Mac a chance to revisit some of its life goals, we are once again friends and the dashboard is showing the work I've done as of today. So Friday night and Saturday are gone, but you can't get anywhere looking backward,so onward we go!

Okay, maybe a short look back -- I lost a high-paying, high stress job last year and just began working an 8-5; but it barely pays the bills. As a long time single parent (he's now a grown young man), I remember the days of juggling bills and the need for frivolous things like food and had hoped to never return but here I am - but as I said before - no more looking back, onward we go !

I respond well to anyone who reaches out to help and I also like to help others. I will always appreciate anyone who helps me get the hang of Turking!

:wave:

Welcome!

Reactions: MRob and coffeeowl

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi! I'm so glad something finally worked, I ran out of ideas yesterday! Good morning and welcome!!!!

Reactions: coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Hello and Welcome to MTC! :aikon: