Hello from a Newbie

bldgblocks

Done and done, or just done.
Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I've been lurking since I started turking a little over two weeks now. Trying to put everyone's advice to good use but still slogging along at a snails pace. :p Doing this to earn a little extra cash while I look for work. Hoping to get some bills paid.

This seems like a good forum with good people!

Cheers

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I've been lurking since I started turking a little over two weeks now. Trying to put everyone's advice to good use but still slogging along at a snails pace. :p Doing this to earn a little extra cash while I look for work. Hoping to get some bills paid.

Cheers
Hello and Welcome to MTC! :wave:

Be sure to check out the Help and Resuorces section for lots of great tips on getting started if you haven't already.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Hi,

Cheers
Welcome! Feel free to join us in the daily thread or tag a @Mentor if you have any questions.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi,

Cheers
Hey there! Welcome!!:party:
If you need any help, feel free to PM me.:)

Here's some handy advice of mine. May or may not be useful. Good luck.
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/if-i-can-give-you-one-piece-of-advice-to-make-more-money-this-is-it.2676/
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/1017475/

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi,

Cheers
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: bldgblocks

bldgblocks

Done and done, or just done.
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Will check out info and bug you all when I need help. :)

Reactions: <Gucci> and jan