Guys, Gals, and Enby Pals...

Reaction score
***Introducing the latest edition to your rainbow of Mturk newbies....Pronouns She/Day, quite frankly putting the "BI" in BIPOC these days...I give you the one, the only....***

🍋👉🍧Lemonbar Aficionado🍧👈🍋
But please, just call me Lembo. I'm here to kick BatchBooty & take Requesters Names! (For good, I promise, well-balanced and honest reviews are priority.) Thanks to all the people here in community who make coming into mechanical turking a solid adventure--seriously, idk how people where navigating this work 10 years ago.

A smidge about me (besides the obvious, I can be a bit of a ham)....

I'm here because I decided to quit my job *millennial entitlement intensifies*. I have a sueñitto of buying up at least 2 acres of dirty, poorly aquified urban land in somebody's overpopulated US Metropolis and nurturing it into a fabulous urban farm oasis of bumper crops, specialty crops, fruit tree orchards, an apiary, and medicinal herb greenhouse. Whew! And on top of that, I want to pursue a CPA...farms are *not* cheap. So, in between studying bookkeeping and doing other odd jobs, I'll be here.

Hopefully I can add to the abundance of helpful Turkers soon enough.

Cheers:cheers:

Reactions: aveline and vinc01

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score