Greetings!

Amariell

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've been on the forums for a few days and I've had an account for mTurk for a couple of years, but never really did anything about it. This past month I have been trying to get into it more to hopefully make some okay cash from home and to keep me motivated while I'm currently unemployed.

I'm at 673 approved hits trying to make my way to 1,000. It's been a slow, but steady, pace. I still feel somewhat overwhelmed with how to maximize my time and effort. I'm glad a place like this exists and that it seems to be filled with wonderful people! :heart:

Reactions: jan and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've been on the forums for a few days and I've had an account for mTurk for a couple of years, but never really did anything about it. This past month I have been trying to get into it more to hopefully make some okay cash from home and to keep me motivated while I'm currently unemployed.

I'm at 673 approved hits trying to make my way to 1,000. It's been a slow, but steady, pace. I still feel somewhat overwhelmed with how to maximize my time and effort. I'm glad a place like this exists and that it seems to be filled with wonderful people! :heart:
:wave:

Welcome to mtc!

Reactions: Amariell