Greetings from Ireland

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
i just signed up for mturk yesterday, I'm awaiting approval, can't wait to get started, I'd love to just earn €100 per week, any advice anyone can offer???
Hello and welcome!

While you're waiting for approval, check out our thread http://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/mturk-help-resources.2/ It will have a lot of information. Your weekly goal is very reasonable, but turk is what you make of it. I'm glad to see you here! Before you do all kinds of reading, do something fun for yourself first, like picking a really cool avatar :)

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i just signed up for mturk yesterday, I'm awaiting approval, can't wait to get started, I'd love to just earn €100 per week, any advice anyone can offer???

Glad to have you here! I hope your approval goes through quickly.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
hi and welcome :wave:. Are you sure you can get monetary payment in Ireland? My best friend is in Dublin and I was trying to get him to sign up until I read that in every country besides India and the US, you can only get payment through an Amazon Gift card account (only to be used on Amazon product), which I don't think you can even translate into gift cards. I hope I'm wrong. Maybe it's changed? Or maybe that's what you want. In any case, just make sure before you work, as it would be an unpleasant suprise, for me at least, if I found out they were only paying me in merchandise.

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline